Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hello, All!

First, let me give you the link to my Picasa album of my visit with Dad and Geneva... it is:

http://picasaweb.google.com/claudacious/SpringBreakinEvansville

This was a great trip, and my first in several years to Evansville. Going there is like going ahead about a month, weatherwise...the pear trees are all in bloom, along with many other blossoms and blooms, and the grass was the brightest green. I smelled fresh-cut grass on my morning walks with Bella and felt the warm sun. We sat outside in the backyard, and felt the balmy breeze. 
Geneva made wonderful food and spoiled Dad and I as usual, and we all spoiled Bella.
The trip home was beautiful- I had forgotten the subtle colors and order of the farmland on US 31 and the eccentric signs and buildings that keep things interesting.
Glad to be home. 
love,
claudia

No comments: