Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday, March 14: a trip to the ocularist!




Hi, All, 
Today was a very big day-Bobbi and I went to Mike Bain's office today and he made me an Iris conformer!  As you can see from the pictures, he is a lovely guy and he was very painstaking in working on this temporary eye. I will be wearing it for a week, and then next Friday the 21st, I will go to Saginaw and he will make for me my "custom deluxe model".  I feel like this is a great transition, and it is really nice to look at myself and see two eyes looking back at me. I can only imagine how cool the final one will be.
I had dinner with the girls and they all gave me the thumbs-up and they feel like I am "back."
Let me know what you think!
love,
claudia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! What a pretty picture! Saginaw here you come! Love Jul

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Claudia - It looks great! You are most definately back.