Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday, Monday

Things are not the same without my darling Deborah here...her sunshine really is a tonic to all around her! 
Woke up from a very sound sleep this morning with only a little morning ache but feel the need to do nothing today other than read and watch movies. We are plowing through the OCEANS movies and are almost at the end of 13. (so far I like it the best. Oh, and what happened to Brad Pitt--didn't he used to be a hottie? I think Don Cheadle is cuter now....boy, am I getting old or what?)
If you are around Waukazoo this week, please stop in and give Ken Newton a hug and some chocolate. He is doing an outstanding job, and he has gone way beyond the call of duty of a guest teacher.
To my teacher buds, good luck with conferences tonight. Know that I am always thinking about you guys. I looked through my books and cards from you  all last night and it is quite a feeling to be this loved. I feel like I have a big beautiful Waukazoo blanket wrapped around me!

2 comments:

Jon said...

3 cheers for Deborah Mack! My hero!

Thanks to Frank and Abigail for the loan.

loucamper said...

Hey Claud,

Great to hear you are so surrounded by the care and love of others. You deserve it. I was wondering if this Wednesday Feb. 27 or Friday Feb. 29 after school would be a good time for the art dept. to make a visit. Just let me know when you get a chance. I look forward to hearing from you and visiting.
Heid