Saturday, February 16, 2008

UCC!! ULTIMATE CYCLE CHALLENGE TODAY!!

Kudos and cheers to my friends at Ultimate Fitness-Tony and Michelle Charameda, Barbie, Gary, Missy and the whole gang, riding for the Lance Armstrong Foundation TODAY!!! For those of you who don't know about it, this event is in its 3rd year now, and they raise big bucks for cancer research. If you feel like it, head on down to Ultimate Fitness in Holland today and donate some money to this cause. If you time it right, you may be able to catch smokin' hot MO'HOTTA, Jeff's band, playing live!!!
ON the home front--Deborah (who is a saint--someone please give this woman a massage), Jon and my new daughter Vanessa have gone to see Kenny for haircuts, and Annie, Bella and I are hanging out in our jammies. The sun is out and it is a beautiful day.
I have an appointment with Mike BAin to start work on my new eye on March 14th!
Hope all of you who are reading this are enjoying this beautiful day and please know how thankful I am to be in the world with you....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Claud--
I am so happy to hear that your surgery was a success and it sounds and looks like your recovery is well on its way. Thank the goddess for all of that! I have been able to get updates on your progress from Deb and Annie--you sure are surrounded by love and healing energy--not that that surprises me. Hope to talk to you soon and hear your beautiful voice. Love you--Ami

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Art,
Okay...the first thing I have to say is you have amazing kids!! I loved reading what they have written on this site. You should be so proud of them. You are a great mom and so lucky to have them. The eye drawings are the best. How in the world could I giggle when I was so worried about you? I wish you didn't have to go thru all that is happening to you but, of course you turned it all into a positive! What else could we all expect?? Just in case you need a Muslim prayer to add to your list I am sending one to you from the Hassan mosque in Morocco. Not sure what the Budhists would think but.... I wish I could give you a big hug but know I think of you often. I always have you in my mind when I describe to people around the world what the perfect art teacher does. I close my eyes and see you in the middle of cute and sweet children. Life is good, no?
Love, Jodi