Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sherry and Bobbi light up my life (and my stairs!)

Sherry was put in charge of lighting up my shady stairway and came up with the brilliant idea of using rope lights! She brought them over after work today, and Bobbi, the self-described "queen of rope lights", is right now doing an expert installation (Bobbi can do anything. REally. I am convinced of this now.)
She also brought me gobs of fresh fruits and veggies...I love her so much.
Kathy took Bella for some walkies and Carolyn brought me these cool eye patches that she made.
Get this: she wore one all day sunday so that she could help me adjust better.
such friends!!!!!! such love!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are very blessed to be surrounded by all of us who care so much for you..love ya lots...cya friday..kenny

annie hagar said...

oh, thank you, thank you, ladies, for being there for my mom while i'm away. it means so much to both my brother and me (and my mom).

x.

Jul said...

Dear Claudie

You are deservingly surrounded by angels and that is quite a testimony! I am deeply touched by the extra special care you are receiving.

Angels, thank you for showing my/our best friend how much she is loved. I look forward to the opportunity to see you all when I come to Michigan!

Love, Jul